Need Insurance in Norman, OK?
At Tatum Insurance in Oklahoma, we are an independent agency. We work for you and not any carrier. Whether you need auto, home, business, or life insurance, we’ve got you covered. With over 60 years of combined experience, our goal is to find you the best policy with the right coverage. Sometimes the unknown can be scary. You can’t see the future, and unfortunately, accidents and unplanned events occur. That’s why having an insurance package that covers you and your family and provides financial protection is essential.
Our agents provide our customers with a unique and personalized service at our Norman office. First, we ask the right questions needed to communicate and comprehend your requirements and goals. Our company values a personal and honest approach with our clients. This makes working with our agents a pleasant and productive experience. After we understand your insurance needs, we try to find you the cheapest insurance quote we can. Saving you money is our goal during the quoting process.
Lastly, we are determined to keep our clients informed about their insurance policies and the coverage associated with it. At Tatum, we will do everything we can to help our fellow neighbors be safe and stay safe.
Get the car insurance coverage you need at the best price. That’s all you really want as a driver. A unique and personalized auto insurance policy can help protect you and your vehicle if it is damaged by accident, theft, or other some other covered event.
Tatum offers professional recommendations to our customers regarding their vehicle’s insurance. The most basic and minimum auto insurance coverage that Oklahoma law requires are liability limits of at least:
- $25,000 because of bodily injury to or death of one (1) person in any (1) accident
- $50,000 because of bodily injury to or death of two (2) or more persons in a one (1) accident, subject to the $25,000 per person limit
- $25,000 because of injury to or destruction of property of others in an accident
Oklahoma law requires that you provide documentary proof of Financial Responsibility in the following circumstances:
- At the request of a law enforcement officer at the time of an accident or traffic stop
- When registering a vehicle or renewing registration
- When obtaining a driver’s license
The Department of Public Safety requires that insurance companies notify them if the person’s insurance is canceled within 180 days from the beginning date of a new policy. This is so the Financial Responsibility requirement is met. If you cancel your policy, the Department of Public Safety will then contact you (the owner of the plan) at your address on file for proof of insurance. You’ll have 30 days to contact the DPS and verify you have valid insurance coverage.
Auto insurance is a must have. At Tatum, we are here to assist you with any questions you may have.
Are you a small, medium, or large business in Oklahoma? At Tatum, we understand the needs of businesses in our community. At our Oklahoma offices, business insurance is one of our specialties. We pride ourselves in finding you the best option for your business with a variety of insurance companies. We will compare rates and protection to get you the best overall value.
Insurance for your company is a necessity and knowing the right policy for your company is important. Our agents will help you determine the plan that is right for you whether it be general liability insurance or a more specialized insurance that covers your industry. Some of the policies we can inform you about are as follows:
- Business owners policy
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Umbrella
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Surety Bonds
If you are unfamiliar with general liability, it is an insurance policy that provides coverage to a business for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage caused by the business’ operations, products, or injury that occurs on the business’ premises.
Protect you and your company with a business insurance policy from Tatum.
For most people, their home, apartment, or condominium is their most valuable asset. Protecting it with the right insurance policy should be a priority for any homeowner. Any damage to your house would be a tragedy, but knowing you are covered can allow you to sleep soundly at night. At Tatum, we will work to ensure you have the coverage you need at the price you want.
Many people wonder why they need home insurance. It’s simple. Homeowners insurance protects you financially if an unforeseen affair occurs like fire, theft, vandalism, or some other event that is covered by your policy. Also, if someone is injured while at your residence and decides to take you to court, many policies will cover this. There are a variety of coverage options:
- Dwelling protection (i.e. the structure of the actual house)
- Other structures (i.e. Buildings separate from the house like tool sheds or detached garages)
- Personal Property (i.e. Personal items like furniture, appliances, and clothing. However, not all issues are covered, so please check while purchasing your policy.
- Loss of Use (i.e. If your home is destroyed and uninhabitable, the cost of additional living expenses is covered)
The cost of homeowners insurance is dependent on the specific policy options that you choose. As a general rule of thumb, the higher the deductible is, the lower your premium price will be. This is because part of the loss payment is shifted to you. Fill out a free quote above to see what the coverage you need will cost.
While you are healthy and employed, you don’t have to worry about taking care of your loved ones. However, the future is unknown. With a life policy from Tatum, you can safeguard your family’s future when you can’t be there to take care of them. Some of the most common types are the following:
- Term Life: Term life insurance was created to provide financial protection for a specified period. Depending on the coverage period you choose, the premium payment amount stays the same. Following a period, the policy may give you continued coverage, but at a much higher premium pay rate.
- Universal Life: Universal life insurance is a permanent insurance policy that provides lifetime coverage. These plans are known for being flexible and allow you to increase or decrease your premium payment or coverage amounts during your life.
- Whole Life: Similar to universal life, whole life insurance is a permanent policy covers you your whole life, although they usually have higher premium payments. Whole life has a cash value, unlike universal.
Protect the ones you love. Please give us a call today!
Learn More About Our Insurance Policies
We known there are many Norman insurance companies to choose from. At Tatum, our personalized approach and genuine care for our customers set us apart. We listen to your wants, needs, and desires and then use that information to create a custom policy for you. We will work to find you the best price and protection for you and the ones you care about. To learn more about the insurance policies we offer, click any of the links below. We look forward to working with you!